Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
A transient man (once called Hobos) sits among his belongings in Topsham. Hobos often traveled from town to town, sometimes hopping trains, setting up camps along the way. This man's identity is unknown.
About This Item
- Title: Hobo Den, Topsham, ca. 1933
- Creation Date: circa 1933
- Subject Date: circa 1933
- Location: Topsham, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22.75 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.876d
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.