Contributed by The General Henry Knox Museum
This photograph was taken circa 1931, the time of the opening of the replica of Montpelier, the home of Henry Knox.
Items shown in the photograph include an original Windsor Chair, and a sideboard with three knife boxes resting on top. An original Thomaston Walking Stick is located to the right of the sideboard.
About This Item
- Title: Montpelier museum, Thomaston, ca. 1931
- Creation Date: circa 1931
- Subject Date: circa 1931
- Town: Thomaston
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.52 cm x 12.06 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dining room furniture
- General Henry Knox Museum--Interiors--Photographs
- Knox, Henry, 1750-1806--Homes and haunts--Photographs
- Montpelier (Thomaston, Me. : Dwelling)--Photographs
- Windsor chairs
- General Henry Knox
- Henry Knox
- Knife Cases
- Knox County
- Thomaston Maine
- Thomaston Walking Stick
- Webster MorrisKnox, Henry, 1750-1806
For more information about this item, contact:The General Henry Knox Museum
P.O. Box 326, Thomaston, ME 04861
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.