Contributed by Norway Historical Society
Mrs. Madeline Tuttle received in May of 1944 a certificate of loyalty in recognition of her three sons' "patriotic service" in WWII. This certificate was presented by the Governor of Maine, Sumner Sewall.
About This Item
- Title: Certificate of recognition, Madeline Tuttle, Norway, 1944
- Creator: Maine War Savings Staff Women's Division
- Creation Date: 1944-05-14
- Subject Date: 1944-05-14
- Town: Norway
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink and foil on paper
- Dimensions: 20.1 cm x 26.5 cm
- Collection: WWII Collections
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Norway Historical Society
471 Main Street, Norway, ME 04268
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.