Contributed by Lovell Historical Society
The Phineas Eastman house was the first brick house in Lovell, built in 1833-35 on Eastman Hill.
It passed into the ownership of the National Trust at the death of Eunice (Patty) Eastman Carroll.
About This Item
- Title: Phineas Eastman house, Lovell, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Lovell, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastman, Phineas--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lovell
- Eastman Hill Farm (Lovell, Me.)
- Carroll, Eunice Eastman--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lovell
For more information about this item, contact:Lovell Historical Society
PO Box 166, Lovell, ME 04051
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.