Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ruins after the Coburn Hall fire in Skowhegan, 1904.
"... but teams have appeared and the view was probably taken a little later in the afternoon.
~ Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views, 1929"
About This Item
- Title: Coburn Hall Fire, Skowhegan, 1904
- Creation Date: 1904-12-16
- Subject Date: 1904-12-16
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: 98.034.3
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Skowhegan
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.