Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This house was the home of Roland T. Patten, the person most responsible for assembling the Henry Wyman collection of Skowhegan photographs. Perched on top of Neil Hill, it overlooks the Kennebec River and downtown Skowhegan.
About This Item
- Title: Skowhegan home of Roland T. Patten, ca. 1915
- Creator: Independent Reporter
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.82 cm x 12.36 cm
- Collection: Henry A. Wymqan
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.