Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Casino and Wharf at Fessenden Avenue in Little Diamond Island, Portland, was owned by Little Diamond Island Association in 1924. Club House, Dance Hall, Dining Hall, Kitchen, 2-3 Sleeping Rooms, Toilet
About This Item
- Address: Little Diamond Island Association property, Fessenden Avenue, Little Diamond Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Little Diamond Island
- 1924 Owner: Little Diamond Island Association
- Use: Casino and Wharf
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 105Q Lot 27 Book 89 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.