Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fire Tower on High Cut Hill built about 1940.
Torn down about 1960.
About This Item
- Title: Garland Fire Tower on High Cut Hill, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: High Cut Hill
- Town: Garland
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: 32
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- High Cut Hill (Garland, Me.)--Photographs
- Fire lookout stations--Maine--Garland--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.