Contributed by Garland Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fire Tower on High Cut Hill built about 1940.
Torn down about 1960.
About This Item
- Title: Garland Fire Tower on High Cut Hill, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: High Cut Hill
- Town: Garland
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: 32
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- High Cut Hill (Garland, Me.)--Photographs
- Fire lookout stations--Maine--Garland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Garland Historical Society
431 Jones Road, Garland, ME 04939
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.