Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Wharf at 1 Wharf Street in Long Island, Portland, was owned by Long Island Improvement Association in 1924. Island Ferry Co. is listed as a possible previous owner, but this note has since been crossed out.
About This Item
- Address: Long Island Improvement Association property, 1 Wharf Street, Long Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Long Island
- 1924 Owner: Long Island Improvement Association
- Use: Wharf
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block LI2326 Lot 00 Book 92 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.