Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
- Item 86109
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Storage at 360-366 Commercial Street, Portland, was owned by Boston and Maine Railroad in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 360-366 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- 1924 Owner: Boston and Maine Railroad
- Use: Storage
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 42C Lot 1M Book 87A Page 7
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.