Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Store at 1 Waldo Street in Stroudwater, Portland, was owned by Carrie S. Bayes in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Forest W. Hayward.
The property was subsequently owned by Ingwald Farstad.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 1 Waldo Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Stroudwater
- 1924 Owner: Carrie S. Bayes
- Use: Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 1R Lot 1 Book 77 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Deering Ice Cream sign
- Hayward's Cash Store
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.