Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Summer Dwelling at S. Side Spruce Avenue in Peaks Island, Portland, was owned by George H. Jeffards in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was The Mascot. listed as being under the ownership of the George H. Jeffards Estate.
About This Item
- Address: Jeffards property, S. Side Spruce Avenue, Peaks Island, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Peaks Island
- 1924 Owner: George H. Jeffards
- Use: Summer Dwelling
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 85J Lot 4 Book 99 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.