Contributed by Maine Conservation Corps
This photograph depicts two Civilian Conservation Corps crews from the Flagstaff camp, 178th company, in July of 1933.
About This Item
- Title: Two Civilian Conservation Corps Crews from the Flagstaff Camp, 1933
- Creation Date: 1933
- Subject Date: 1933
- Town: Flagstaff
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945
- Group portrait
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Conservation Corps
124 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.