Contributed by Skowhegan History House
"This is on the northerly side of Water Street, in the residence district. It was later occupied by Orrin A. Priest, and afterward was purchased by William H. Emery. It is still the home of his widow."
~Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views, 1929
About This Item
- Title: Tillson Dinsmore House, Skowhegan Ca.1900
- Creator: Colby T. Huff
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: 34.103.2
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Priest, Orrin A.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Skowhegan--Photographs
- Emery, William H.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Skowhegan--Photographs
- Tillson, Dinsmore--Homes and haunts--Maine--Skowhegan--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.