Contributed by Moosehead Historical Society
"Mount Kineo from North Bay" is taken from Farrar’s Guide To Moosehead Lake and the North Maine Wilderness, illustrated by Capt. Charles A.J. Farrar, 1889 (p. 153).
About This Item
- Title: Mount Kineo from North Bay, ca. 1889
- Creation Date: circa 1889
- Location: Kineo Twp., Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Lithograph
- Dimensions: 9.1 cm x 12.2 cm
- Local Code: 2001.57.0021A Farrar's Kineo
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Moosehead Historical Society
PO Box 1116, Greenville, ME 04441
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.