Contributed by St. Albans Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This image shows the William M. Bigelow (1876-1939) home as it was decorated for the St. Albans centennial celebration on June 14, 1913. Mr. Bigelow, in the foreground, also sold grain from his dwelling and housed the Hartland and St. Albans Telephone Co., as shown by the banner that hangs over the automobile. The home burned January 14, 1957.
About This Item
- Title: W. M. Bigelow Home, St. Albans, 1913
- Creation Date: 1913-06-13
- Subject Date: 1913-06-13
- Town: St. Albans
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21.24 cm x 27.11 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--St. Albans
- Houses--Maine--St. Albans
- People--Maine--St. Albans
- Automobiles--Maine--St. Albans
For more information about this item, contact:St. Albans Historical Society
7 Water St, St. Albans, ME 04971
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.