Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
43-45 Main Street, Bridgton Maine.
This tax record is for a single family house owned by John K. Morrison at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the name Addie Morrison. The card references a deed dated 1890; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 43-45 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photoggraph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Main Street (Bridgton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.