Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Hebb Residence located on Maine Street in Bridgton.
This two-family house was owned by Mrs. Jane G. Hebb at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. It was updated to Henry and June Hebb at an unknown later date, Address is also at time of the survey. The card references a deed dated 1901; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: Hebb Residence, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 575, Maine Street-Hebb
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.