Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Interior view of one of the shops at the Portland Company in Portland, Maine, ca. 1890 with an employee.
About This Item
- Title: Interior of a shop at the Portland Company, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 29 10?
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Transportation equipment industries
- Metalworking industries
- Portland Company (Portland, Me.)--Employees--Photographs
- Portland Company (Portland, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Railroad equipment industries
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.