6 Ballard Street, Bridgton
Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Commercial building located at 6 Ballard Street, Bridgton Maine, owned by the heirs of Hattei A. Atkins at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The card was updated at an unkown time with the addition of the names W.F. and Myrtle Hibbard. The card references a deed dated 1884; this is not the date of the photograph.
- Title: 6 Ballard Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 004 6 Ballard
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessor's Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.