Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
The Northeast Harbor Tennis Club building and courts is shown in about 1907.
In 1897 the Village Improvement Society formed to take charge of creating a more desirable place for residents and summer visitors. They developed and maintained the golf club, tennis club, and swimming pool. The tennis club and gulf club still exist.
About This Item
- Title: Northeast Harbor Tennis Club, ca. 1907
- Creator: Moore, Isaac T.
- Creation Date: circa 1907
- Subject Date: circa 1907
- Town: Northeast Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.3 cm
- Local Code: nehl068
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Business enterprises--Northeast Harbor
- Buildings--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Tennis courts--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Athletic clubs--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.