Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
This image shows a view of Main Street in Northeast Harbor from about 1917.
Noteworthy is the Pastime Theater, which is the second building in on the right-hand side. This theater was designed by architect Fred L. Savage for William Dolliver and stood from 1913 to 1966. The Pastime Theater showed plays, feature films, and vaudeville acts. As of 2013, there is currently no theater in town.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1917
- Creator: Issac T. Moore
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Location: Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: nehl004
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buildings--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Business enterprises--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Theaters--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Automobiles--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, 1 Joy Road, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.