Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This July 1910 photograph shows a farmer at the J.F. Moody farm in Monmouth putting "bug-death" on the potato crop.
This is part of the Freeman photograph collection that includes photographs and negatives by Harry Miles Freeman taken between 1895-1915 of Portland and vicinity.
About This Item
- Title: Putting Bug-Death on potatoes, 1910
- Creator: Harry Miles Freeman
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Location: Monmouth, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photo negative
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 6 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1920, Box 2 #220
- Collection: Harry Miles Freeman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Potato growers--Maine--Monmouth
- Farming industry--Maine--Monmouth
- Pesticide applicators
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.