Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 1-9 Thomas Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Harry Butler in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 337-339 Spring Street. The property was subsequently owned by Elizabeth S. Butler.
About This Item
- Address: 1-9 Thomas Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Harry Butler
- Architect: John Calvin Stevens
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 61C Lot 3 Book 74 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.