Contributed by Maine Historical Society
- Item 7705
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A young patient waits for the dentist during a Cumberland County Public Health Association mobile dental clinic visit to Beech Ridge School in Scarborough in about 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Dental clinic, Beech Ridge School, Scarborough, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 552
- Collection: Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mobile dental clinics--Maine--Scarborough--Photographs
- Public health--Maine--Cumberland County--Scarborough--History--Photographs
- Cumberland County Public Health Association (Me.)--History--Photographs
- Beech Ridge School (Scarborough, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.