Contributed by Town of Topsham
This complementary ticket was given to Topsham Fire Department 2nd Assistant D. B. Arres for a fire muster ball being held by the Excelsior Engine Co. #2 at Lemont Hall in Brunswick on March 27, 1914. Fire Departments often held social events such as this in conjunction with Ladies Auxiliary groups.
About This Item
- Title: Ticket to fire muster ball at Lemont Hall, Brunswick, 1914
- Creator: Androscoggin Veteran Fire Association
- Creation Date: 1914-03-27
- Subject Date: 1914-03-27
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: ? cm x ? cm
- Local Code: 2000-07-13am
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fire fighters--Maine--Brunswick
- Balls (Parties)--Maine--Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Town of Topsham
Topsham Historical Comm., Town Hall, 100 Main Street, Topsham, ME 04086
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.