Contributed by McArthur Public Library
- Item 7528
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
United States Life-Saving Service men prepare for a life-saving drill off Biddeford Pool. The USLSS was rolled into the U. S. Coast Guard in 1915. The photo was taken about 1910 and the life savers were in a row boat. Note the life jackets.
About This Item
- Title: Lifeboat drill, Biddeford Pool, about 1910
- Creator: Robert Henry Gay
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0032
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lifesaving--Study and teaching
- United States. Coast Guard--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.