Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The main power line in Kingfield is on Freeman Ridge Road. The photo was taken about 1930.
About This Item
- Title: Kingfield main power line, ca. 1930
- Creator: Sampson, Temple
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Kingfield, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Box 311/4 transmissions
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.