Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sewer construction, Main Street, Biddeford, 1914-1915. Workers stand near a crane and the pit dug for the sewer; signs advertise nickle shoe shines and the York Light and Heat Company on the south side of Main Street. Youland's Department Store and the Masonic Building can both be seen on the north side of Main Street.
About This Item
- Title: Sewer construction, Main Street, Biddeford, 1914-1915
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0005
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Youland's Dept. Store (Biddeford, Me.)--Photographs
- Main St. (Biddeford, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.