Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
The Auditorium in the Pines at the Good Will Farm in Fairfield was on the east side of the Kennebec River. Most of the facility's buildings were on the west side of the river.
The auditorium was used for large assemblies from 1897-1906.
It was named the Dunn Auditorium in 1903 for the Rev. A.T. Dunn.
About This Item
- Title: Auditorium, Good Will Farm, Fairfield
- Creator: Judge, W. A.
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.3 cm cm x 23.8 cm cm
- Local Code: 2001.00175r
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
- Good Will Farm (Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.