Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Lieutenant B. A. Nagle and Captain E. W. Kilgare flew planes from the Boston Airport to the Old Orchard Beach airshow. The air show, held Friday August 29 through Monday, September 1, 1924, was supported by C. Fayette Staples Post, American Legion.
About This Item
- Title: Lt. B. A. Nagle and Capt. E. W. Kilgare, Old Orchard, 1924
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Old Orchard Beach
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.9419
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Air shows--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Airplanes--United States--Maine
- American Legion
- Military air pilots--United States--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.