Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
Quarry rail from quarry location to the Quarry Wharf in Minturn, looking toward the Hockamock Head Lighthouse on Swan’s Island.
About This Item
- Title: Quarry rail, Swan's Island, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Minturn
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Quarries and quarrying--Maine--Swans Island
- Granite quarrying--Maine--Swans Island
- Railroad tracks--Maine--Swans Island
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.