Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Postcard of the Aurora Grange Hall in Strong addressed to Mrs. Hannah Morrill, Malden, MA. Postmarked July 6, 1911.
About This Item
- Title: Aurora Grange Hall, Strong, ca. 1910
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Co., Orange, MA
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Strong
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.7 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.066.234
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.