Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The back of this photograph reads "Now Johnson Rd. and made into apartments, called Holliday Farm."
The image is of the "Old Hamlen Estate" in Gorham.
About This Item
- Title: Old Hamlen Estate, Gorham, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Gorham
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Gorham
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Holliday Farm (Gorham, Me.)--Photographs
- Hamlen Family--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.