Contributed by National Archives at Boston
A storm on November 20, 1945, damaged Winkle's Wharf in Cutler. The debris on the beach is the remains of the wharf that connected the shed with the shore.
About This Item
- Title: Winkle's Wharf, Cutler, 1945
- Creator: Department of Defense. Department of the Army. Office of the Chief of Engineers. New England Division.
- Creation Date: 1945-12-18
- Subject Date: 1945-12-18
- Town: Cutler
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: ARC # 4744183, Box 24, 24/05/11
- Collection: Record Group 77: Office of the Chief of Engineers; Beach Erosion Section Photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Cutler
For more information about this item, contact:National Archives at Boston
380 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.