Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
Auburn Hall sometime between 1882 and 1920.
Back of photo states: Corner of Court and Turner Street in Auburn. Shows old town hall.
Auburn Hall built in 1865 on Court Street, Auburn. Gathering for a parade. Photo taken after 1882, when the Civil War statue on the left was raised, and before 1920 when the Orra Davis house on the right, later the Auburn City building, was raised.
About This Item
- Title: Auburn Hall, Auburn
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Auburn
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Auburn
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- City Halls--Maine--Auburn
- Auburn (Me.)--Description & views--Photographs
- Parades & processions
- Auburn Hall --Photographs
- Architecture, buildings & monuments
- city hall
- Court Street
- Mechanics Row
- Politics, politicians, government & law
For more information about this item, contact:Androscoggin Historical Society
2 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.