Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A postcard of sailboats and a ferry at Bailey Island, which is connected by a bridge to Orr's Island and forms one of the peninsulas of the town of Harpswell. The caption reads, "Steamer at Wharf, Bailey Island, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1930-1945.
About This Item
- Title: Boats in the harbor, Bailey Island, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Bailey Island
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.