Contributed by Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
A color portrait of Carlton P. Fogg believed to have been taken sometime between 1962 and 1972. Mr. Fogg played a key role in founding the Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute. Unfortunately, he did not live long enough to see it grow the way it has or establish its main campus in his hometown of Fairfield.
About This Item
- Title: Carlton P. Fogg, Fairfield, ca. 1965
- Creation Date: circa 1965
- Subject Date: circa 1965
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 10 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fogg, Carlton P., 1899-1972--Portrait photographs
- Kennebec Valley Technical College (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley Vocational Technical Institute (Me.)
- Kennebec Valley VOcational Technical Institute
- Waterville High School
- Waterville Regional Technical Center
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebec Valley Community College Archive
Lunder Building, 92 Western Avenue, Fairfield, ME 04937
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.