Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
Nina Palmer taught reading, and was the director of the Normal School dramatics program for several years. In 1917, she staged a Patriotism pageant that featured every member of the graduating class - over 100 players!
About This Item
- Title: Nina Palmer, Farmington State Normal School, ca. 1917
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Location: Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: 1917 Photo Album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington--History
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.