Contributed by Androscoggin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view from above captures a trolley on Lisbon Street in Lewiston near the B. Peck Store. The other building of note is the First McGillicuddy Block in the foreground at left, 133 Lisbon Street.
About This Item
- Title: Lisbon Street Trolley, Lewiston
- Creation Date: circa 1896
- Subject Date: circa 1896
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Lewiston Views
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lisbon Street Trolley (Lewiston, Me.)--Photographs
- Electric railroads--Maine--Lewiston
- Lewiston (Me.)--Description & views
- Street railroads--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Androscoggin Historical Society
2 Turner Street, Auburn, ME 04210
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.