Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Early photo postcard depicting the railroad station at Strong where the Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes narrow gauge railroad would pick up and drop off passengers and freight.
About This Item
- Title: Railroad station, Strong, ca. 1910
- Creator: W. M. Prilay Post Card Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Pittsfield, Strong
- County: Franklin, Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: 11.01.285.021
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad (1908-1936)
- Railroad stations--Maine--Strong
- Narrow gauge railroads--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.