Contributed by Strong Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Emma May Allen (1880-1969), daughter of Ambrose and Carrie Richards Allen was born and raised in Strong but moved to the Lewiston-Auburn area. She would often return, especially during hunting season.
About This Item
- Title: Emma Allen displays her spikehorn buck, Strong, ca. 1936
- Creator: Fred Daggett
- Creation Date: circa 1936
- Subject Date: circa 1936
- Location: Strong, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: ED.01.264.002
- Collection: Fred & Suzanne Daggett Album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Strong Historical Society
PO Box 133, Strong, ME 04983
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.