Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A crowded Main Street in Fort Fairfield with horse-drawn sleds. Store signs for Hopkins Brothers and
A.C. Paul are visible.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Fort Fairfield, 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Fort Fairfield
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 28 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fort Fairfield (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Horses--Maine--Fort Fairfield
- Sleighs--Maine--Fort Fairfield--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.