Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Railroad cars are seen outside the station in Skowhegan. The station was built in 1875. The municipal parking lot is now located on the site of the former station.
About This Item
- Title: Railroad Station, Skowhegan, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Skowhegan
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad cars--Maine--Skowhegan--Photographs
- Skowhegan (Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.