Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The scene is a dirt street in Ashland with four model T Fords, a horse-drawn carriage and a circus wagon. The M. Smargonsky store is on the corner. The W. P. Bridgham is in the background on the corner of Exchange and Mill Street.
About This Item
- Title: Circus parade, Ashland, 1917
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Town: Ashland
- County: Arooostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 14.2 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Ashland (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Parades and processions--Maine--Ashland--Photographs
- M.Smargonsky (Ashland, Me.)--Photographs
- Circus parades--Maine--Ashland--1910-1920--Photographs
- Circuses and shows--Maine--Ashland--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.