Contributed by Swan's Island Educational Society
Listen to the conversation
Theo May (Buswell) talks about farming and taking care of farm animals on the Buswell family farm on Swan's Island ca. 1940.
This interview was created and produced by Meghan Vigeant in 2010.
About This Item
- Title: Theo Buswell May talks about farm life, Swans Island, ca. 1940
- Creator: Swan's Island Historical Society
- Creation Date: 2010
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: Minturn
- Town: Swan's Island
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Mp3
- Collection: Islanders at Work
- Object Type: Sound Recording
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Animal husbandry--Maine--Swans Island
- Buswell family
- Families--Maine--Swans Island
- Farms--Maine--Swans Island
- Swans Island (Me.)--Personal narratives
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Educational Society
c/o Swan's Island Historical Society, POB 86, Swan's Island, ME 04685
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.