Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Crafted in England at the Herculaneum Pottery, this pitcher commemorates the Portland Train of Artillery under Captain Nl Moody, 1802.
About This Item
- Title: Portland Artillery Pitcher
- Creator: Herculaneum Pottery
- Creation Date: circa 1802
- Subject Date: circa 1802
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Pottery, creamware
- Dimensions: 37 cm x 29 cm
- Local Code: 32*15
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Liverpool porcelain
- Portland Artillery (Portland, Me.)
- Portland Train of Artillery (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.