Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens created these views of a house on Cushings Island near Portland, for Mr. C. Cushing. Stevens also designed other cottages on Cushings Island.
About This Item
- Title: Cushing house, Cushings Island, ca. 1883
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1883
- Subject Date: circa 1883
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Architectural drawing
- Local Code: Coll. 209, JCS0132-1-1883
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings--Maine--Cushings Island
- Cottages--Maine--Cushing's Island
- Cushing's Island--Maine
- Cushings Island--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.