Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Office & Shop at 183-201 Kennebec Street in Bayside, Portland, was owned by Portland Water District in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: 183-201 Kennebec Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Portland Water District
- Use: Office & Shop
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 34C Lot 9 Book 45 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.