Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Canadian-American Railroad station at Onawa, which doubled as a post office in the early 1900s.
About This Item
- Title: Railroad station, Onawa, ca, 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Onawa, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Onawa
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Post offices--Maine--Onawa
- United States. Post Offices--Maine--Onawa
- Railroad stations--Maine--Onawa
- Canadian American Railroad--Maine--Onowa--Photographs
- Railroad cabooses--Maine--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.